Home Instead Senior Care are currently looking for CAREGivers to work part time.
Work varies from approximately 5 hours up to 30 hours a week (weekdays and or weekends). Most of the work takes place between 8am- 12 noon and 6pm-10pm and consists of one to two hour visits on average.
Home Instead Senior Care Waterford is a non-medical care organisation assisting the elderly community in their own homes and is independently owned and locally operated, providing a Quality Assured local service.
Home Instead Senior Care Waterford provides a wide range of services including, companionship, meal preparation, household duties, personal care, medication reminders, errands and sometimes transport. We are looking for reliable, friendly and approachable people with the following skills:
- At least 1 years care experience.
- Previous personal care experience is essential.
- Excellent English is needed.
- FETAC level 5 Award in a Caring Discipline (or working towards this)
- Own transportation is essential.